Well yestereday coming home from doing everything I started feeling a little blue again but I was able to talk to lots of people when I got home, and I had messages from lots of people which helped me feel a little better. Later on, after our 9pm supper, our friend Shauna asked Colleen if we wanted to get out - Which we did! We ended up going to this little tapas bar that is one metro stop away from where Shauna and her roommates live! It was really fun. I had my first taste of Sangria and it was good! Well, everyone else thought it tasted week, but I had nothing to compare it to before so I thought it tasted pretty good! Going out with other people and speaking english to them really helps me feel better again. It is when we are only speaking Spanish - i.e. in our senoras house at supper - that I feel sick to my stomach and the anxiety kicks in. I am going to try to talk to one of the counselers at school today and see if they have any suggestions on how to combate this. After I got home last night from the tapas bar I was able to message people - it was only like 7pm back home but it was 2 am here so quiet hours were in effect and we would not have been able to video chat or call via skype... we can instant message though!
Wednesday morning/not:
I ended up not getting out of bed until 12:30 which was fine by me - it felt good to sleep in seeing as I didn't roll around awake for an hour or 2 last night like I have been every night so far. It is 1:30 here right now and we are going to leave for our first (and only) class today in a little. It starts at 2:30 and I would hate to be late on our first day!
See you all!
Love you lots!
Emily
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment