Thursday, January 28, 2010

"Ireland, I am Coming Home!" - Garth Brooks

So...the trip for the 5 day weekend is booked... TO IRELAND!!!!  YEAH!  So far we have "planned" that we are going Dublin to Cork (to Blarney Stone) to Killarny to Gallway to Dublin!  I hope everyone else is as excited for me as I am for myself!  We haven't really looked into much else on Ireland so far because I have been more preoccupied with getting ready to go to Portugal - which I will be leaving for in a few minutes to get to the airport!

In typical Nena fashion, she packed Colleen and I food to bring to the airport - she is the most considerate person I know!  She is way too good to us! 

Funny story - today Nena thought she got a letter from one of her old students today - although she was confused as to why they would write her in English - she doesn't speak it (and obviously doesnt read it!)  Anyway when we got home, she showed it to Colleen.  Colleen informed her that it was actually a letter from Alison addressed to me!  Nena, Colleen, and I laughed the longest time over that! 

Anyway, ALISON - Thanks so much for the card!  I loved all of the jokes!  It really brightened my night!- and I am sure it will carry through to the weekend and beyond!!!  Ah - the little things in life are what make it worth living!!

Well I don't really have very much time - I have a passport that is itching for another stamp!  Portugal here I come!

Love you all lots - wish me luck!

Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment