So just got out of International Business about an hour ago - I really think I am going to enjoy this class a lot. Felt a lot better about this class then I did in that archeology class! Our teacher is originally from Germany but taught and did her PhD work in the UK! She speaks with a German accent which is very cute! Now I don't have class again until 4pm tonight and then I have 3 classes back to back - Can't wait for the Spreadsheet class, Oceanography, and Marketing! I cannot believe - well I should be able to- how expensive textbooks are over here. I feel like they just took the dollar price and added a euro sign in front of it which is of course going to cost me twice as much. If I stay in that Archeology class, I will have over 100 Euro in textbooks alone! Yikes! Colleen and I are probably going to share the International Business book and hopefully the Marketing Book as well.
Check back in later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment