Monday, January 25, 2010

Let´s Start Week 3!

Sunday (Happy Birthday Zach!)

Today Colleen and walked down to Principe Pio for a little bit of exercise!  We spotted this ski lift taking people through the Casa de Campo park and we made a note to go and take the ski lift ride!  I can only imagine how fantastic the city view is! 

Went to see Sherlock Holmes in the afternoon!  It was in English with Spanish subtitles.  Interesting difference between seeing a movie here is that when you buy a ticket they assign you a seat!  I´m not sure if I like that or not - I ended up not sitting in my assigned seat because I wanted to sit near the aisle and not so close up!  While we were watching the movie there was one point where the guys started speaking in french.  Usually this is where the English subtitles would have kicked in back home, but they just stayed in Spanish so I missed a few moments of dialog...wasn´t all that important - they were in the middle of a fight scene anyway!

After the movie we walked around SOL, and i browsed some of the shopping!  I cannot wait to go back and actually spend some money - I saw a really cute dress for 3€ but I didnt want to carry it around the rest of the day so I may have to come back and buy it later.

After walking around SOL for a while, we met up with Zach and some people to go out to eat and celebrate his 21st bday!  We had so much fun - and I have quite a few pictures.  Unfortunately I am at school so that will have to wait to be uploaded at another time! 

This morning Colleen and I got up and headed to School - she had class, and I wanted to start getting some homework done - its due tomorrow! 

Anyway that is all for now - need to actually start on this homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment