Can you believe it is mid-march already? I can't seem to wrap my head around that this week! In 9 days, I will be in Rome with the family!!! Yeah!!!
Last night after class and supper, I met Colleen, her mom, and her aunt Leann at Moncloa (metro stop) to go to the cave bar. Of all the bars in Madrid, I have been to this one 3 times now. The bar was not crowded in last night which was suprising to me because both the other 2 times I was there we were packed in like Sardines! Last night we were able to get a table and sit and enjoy talking with one another over the loud music! That was another thing - Last night since there were basically only spanards in the bar they were playing a lot more spanish music which was really fun to listen to - I mean Lada Gaga and Pitbull are great, but it is so nice to hear non-american music! Her mom and aunt went to Segovia yesterday and had absolutely beautiful weather! I think they helped bring Spring to Spain, because it has been nice weather this week in Madrid as well! It is particularly nice today...I am going to try to find someone to go picnic with me in Retiro or something...I want to do something outdoors!
I know I promised a Barcelona update and I will get that done ASAP! I haven't had time to upload my photos to the web yet though but hopefully I will be able to get this done tonight!
Friday I am going to go to Los Fallez which is a big easter celebration in Vallencia! This is the place where they spend the entire year building these fantastic floats then they have a parade, proclaim a winner, and then burn all of them but the winner!! This is suppose to be a really fun Festival and I am excited to go take part and witness it!
I will be back in Madrid on Saturday because I have projects due next week as well as a test and maybe an IB quiz....I think they are trying to make us as productive as possible right now because after Spring Break I think I am going to be more concerned with making sure I get everything I want to get done and see in Madrid then be focused solely on my grades! Ha! As if that is what I am most concerned about right now anyway!
Well I am going to go start being productive and work on some excel projects that will be due soon in ITM - I want to get them done now so I don't have to worry about them after I get back from Spring Break! Look how forward thinking I am!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment