Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday Hilariousness

So today in my IB class we were in the middle of discussing a case study about a company called Mecca-Cola, a company that expresses anti-american sentiments, and is trying to rival coca-cola (Believe it or not, this isn't the actual point to the story).  Anyway, one of the Spanish guys who sits in front of me expressed his opinion.  Shortly thereafter, another girl in the class raised her opinion to the class.  The spanish guy immediately raised in his hand and was like "I change my opinion.  That is what I was trying to say.... and by the way I just want to say that you are the most beautiful girl and you said what I wanted to say perfectly!"  There was not a straight face in the class after that.  You could tell our teacher was trying not to laugh and trying to make the girl feel better at the same time.  It definitely was the highlight of the day so far!

Not much else has gone on yet today... Colleen and Tracie leave for Paris this afternoon.  I am going out for tapas tonight and then tomorrow morning I head to Granada!

No comments:

Post a Comment