Well, I definitely didn't think today would turn out like it did but oh well .... it will get better soon I just know it.
Seems like a cold virus is going around with stomach problems too - because Tracie, Colleen and now I all are feeling ill.
I thought I was going to be safe until I woke up sick in the middle of the night. I had some very strong feelings about wanting to be back home after that! Luckily, I was able to go right back to sleep.
Getting up this morning was hard to do and I felt varying levels of sick all day but I had a test in Oceanography today, so I had to just fight through it so I could take my test. I took it, but I'm really nervous about it. I mean I hardly remember what questions were even asked on the test now...I think I did okay but my body just did not want to make it easy for me to breeze through that test. There were some questions I remember studying the material for, but I still had to just take my best guess at some of them. Not a good feeling...
Tonight Nena made us Chicken Noodle soup for supper which helped calm down my stomach a little bit! My stomach feels better, but now I have a splitting headache. I probably am not helping matters by staring at this computer screen.
I didn't even get on Skype tonight to try and talk to anyone because I just wasn't feeling up to talking or typing.
Anyway, this is a very sad blog post so let's see if I can come up with anything exciting to report. Oh last night we got our hostels booked for Ireland!! It looks like we will be flying into Dublin then taking a bus from the airport to Cork. Two nights in Cork and then we are going to head towards Galway for basically 2 days (1 night), and then we are going to finish off in Dublin on Monday and Tuesday with a flight out of Dublin Wednesday Morning! I am really excited to go on this trip! Trying not to build it up in my head, but I feel like this is going to be one of the best trips I will take while I am here!
I also talked with Elena for a little the other day about visiting her in April! That will be an absolute blast as well!!! Also, I am going to get something finalized with Alyssa to go pay her a visit in London sometime in April as well!
Ok, well that is all I really can think of possibly saying right now so I am going to sign off and get a well deserved good nights sleep!
Love,
Emily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment