Wednesday, February 10, 2010

One full Month done! Wednesday Night!

Well Colleen and I FINALLY got our monthy metro passes.  This was a tremendous pain because we had to go to the transportation headquarters to get them since they lost ours at the tobacco shop we applied for them at. 
Colleen and I weren't sure which Metro Stop to get off on so we ended up walking around downtown Madrid for like 2 hours before we finally found the place.  We were a little frustrated by time it was all said and done, but we were able to take a walking tour of some of the downtown Madrid area we would never otherwise have a need or reason to see!  The Sun was out once again today so I was really glad to be out and walking around! My only regret was that I did not bring my camera because I would have liked to take a few pictures of the plazas we saw!  That is one thing that Spain got right.  We saw so many plazas that either had a statue, or fountain of somesort!  It was a very beautiful afternoon! 

The department place we went to get our monthly passes at was really busy.  It reminded me of a DMV.  Colleen and I each had to take a number and then we waited for ours to be called.  We thought it was going to take a long time to get through the wait but we actually were helped within like 15 minutes!  The lady who was helping us was really friendly and nice too!  So I guess this was one of the nicer DMV experiences I have/will ever have!

Went to school this afternoon and worked on a ton of homework that I let pile up but I am all caught up now which is a great feeling!  I do have my first test in oceanography tomorrow so say a quick prayer for me for that tomorrow!  I think I will be fine, but I still am a little worried about it.  We covered a lot of material in these first few weeks and I hope I can remember it all come test time tomorrow! 

Well Time to Head home for supper!!  I am hungry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment