Saturday Night
Went to the flamenco show were there were lots of japenese tourists there. Then I got to see a few ladies dancing before I fell asleep through the rest.
Sunday
Our flight was delayed going to Barcelona. I tried to make friends with a little boy and dance with him but he ran away into the mens’ bathroom. Not to be deterred I followed him in there.
When I saw the coastline as we were landing in Barcelona I was really upset at my beach bucket. I said “I need my beach bucket Mommy!”
After landing into Barcelona we checked into our ugly modern hotel. Em and I had our own room with plenty of nifty places to curl up and sleep.
The only thing good about the hotel was that it was close to the beach and we got to go down there to eat supper. Well Mom, Dad, and Em ate supper – I was more excited to play with my ashtray in the sand.
I really wanted to go down to the water. I thought it was funny how the waves came up and got my feet wet. One wave was pretty strong and knocked me over. I was not happy that My Butt got wet. I didn’t want to walk around in my wet pants so I had mom fashion me a skirt out of my blankie.
As we were walking back to the hotel, mommy stopped to buy hairspray and Daddy and Emily let me ride on the motorized rocky horse outside. 1 Euro for 3 rides. Once I figured out that the red button gave me more rides I got creative and was able to push it with my foot. Daddy and Emily kept laughing because I was riding it half-naked with my butt cheek sticking out
It was mommy and daddy’s 7th anniversary so I had to stay back with Emily while they went down by the sagrada familia to get a drink. When they got back, I wanted to celebrate with them so I threw a party in their bed and wouldn’t let them go to sleep until after 1.
Monday
Went on a personal tour of Barcelona stopping to see the Sagrada Familia. I wasn’t impressed with it because it is hard to find the Mary’s. We also saw Montejuic where the street vendor gave me sunglasses. Also went to where the La Rambla meets the Harbor and walked a part of the old city center. I was our tour guide’s youngest traveler. I told him all about going on the High speed train. He was really nice – very patient and even pushed my stroller.
After the tour we got lunch then met up with Daddy to eat it. While dad had to leave shortly after to go do a radio interview Mommy and Emily and I took a nap. When Daddy returned he found Emily and Mommy literally sleeping on the job. Mom thought that I was in Em’s room taking a nap. But when Daddy came to say hi, Emily was sleeping and he couldn’t find me. Little did I know that they were frantically looking for me up and down the hallways, under the beds, in the bathrooms but I was nowhere to be found. Mom called down to the front desk to tell them to guard the door. Em said I couldn’t have gotten far because I was naked. Finally Emily thought to check my ultimate hiding spot… curled up butt up in the closet. Em yelled to Mom and she came running and gave me a big hug – I was in a sleepy daze and appreciated waking up to a big mommy hug. Daddy was ready for a drink.
Tuesday
I AM TIRED OF TRAINS.
Oh wait that is Mom Emily and Daddy.
On the first train I got my first view of real Gypsies who do not look the ones in Hunchback of Notre Dame but like gang members. They made Mommy really nervous and she made Emily buckle me into the stroller which I did not like.
When we got off at the stop to switch trains I said “we at the hotel” which we weren’t… We still had 5 hours of trains to go.
We got into our chateau…much more our style – I was really getting sick of ugly Modern Hotels in Spain. They have a puppy here at the hotel that I am in love with except he keeps running away and I can’t find him back…. Daddy says he is sleeping but I refuse to believe him.
At the restaurant Daddy asked me if I wanted to go home to Breese and I said Yes. When daddy asked me what I miss most at home I told him “I miss Jacob” Daddy’s head hit the table and he went into shock. When I proceeded to tell him that “I want to kiss Jacob” he about started crying and almost hit his head on his escargot. Then he told me I was going into the Nunnery. HAHA dad- been there heard that one before.
No comments:
Post a Comment